- Access to Wallet Wing site
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- (b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- (c) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our templates;
- (d) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Your Account
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You can access and update the information you provided us in the My Account section of the website. Wallet Wing reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Wallet Wing, to understand our practices. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Wallet Wing will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
- Platform for Transaction and Communication
- (a) You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Wallet Wing is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website.
- (b) Wallet Wing does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Wallet Wing does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Wallet Wing accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- (c) Wallet Wing is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Reviews, comments, communications and other content
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. Wallet Wing reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of www.walletwing.com who violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- Your Conduct
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Wallet Wing does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Wallet Wing reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Wallet Wing may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website.
PaymentWallet Wing will allow the user to purchase products using the following forms of payments.
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Debit Cards
- any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Name: Wallet Wing
Contact us: 9788853041
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org