- It is available in different ways like oil, powder, and seeds.
- It adds an aromatic, appetizing crunch and aroma to chutneys, dals, raitas and South Indian dishes.
- It also adds a delicate sourness to pickles and also makes an excellent homestyle mustard sauce with vinegar, salt, and sugar.
- It contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Mustard seeds are used to control Diabetes.
- It helps to prevent the nerve damage.
- You can mustard seeds in your hair oil and it serves as a wonderful beauty aid as well.
- It gives a unique flavor to the food and improves your body health.
Features and Benefits
- Quantity: 200 Gms
- It is a pure vegetarian product.
- It is 100% natural.
- No preservatives and chemicals added.
- It is good for health.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Select Seed Variety No Color Blue
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review