- 8 rice varieties – Bamboo Rice (Moongil arisi), Kodo Millet (Varahu), Black Rice (karuppu kavuni arisi), Proso Millet (Pani varahu), (Mappillai Chamba),Foxtail Millet (Thinai), Barnyard Millet (kuthirai vaali), Little Millet (saamai)
- 11 sprouted grains – Finger Millet (Ragi), Green whole gram (pachai payaru), Horse Gram (kollu), Pearl Millet (Kambu), Wheat (Gothumai), Beans (Rajma), Corn (Cholam), Broken wheat or Dalia (Sambha wheat), Soya, (karuppu ulunthu), Green peas (Pachai pattani)
- 14 other Products – Almond (Badam), Cashew Nut, Pista, Cardamom, Flattened Rice, Poppy Seeds (Kasa Kasa), Chirongi Nuts (Sara paruppu), Cucumber Seed (Vellari vidai), Tapioca Sago\ Sabudhana (Javvarisi), Peanut (Nilakadalai), Roasted Gram (Pottukadalai), Red Rice (Sivappu arisi).
- Add 1 tsp of SUMA Health Mix with ½ cup of water and mix without lumps. Then add ½ cup of milk and sugar stir continuously on low flame until it boils. Now the cooked mix is ready to serve. Add jaggery powder or other sweeteners of your choice to taste. Can also be added to buttermilk with a pinch of natural salt instead of milk\sugar. Can be enjoyed as an energy drink for breakfast or anytime during the day. Make as porridge or as Energy drink.
Features and Details:
Ingredients Process Details:
Each 32 Types of Grain is Rinsed thoroughly to remove the dust and stone particles and sprouted well, Dried until no moisture, Roasted, cooled at room temperature, Finally combined and grinded into powdered hygienically.
- Health mix for all ages
- Regular usage avoids constipation
- Improves immunity
- Burns fat and reduces weight
- Gives strength to nerves and bones
- Healthy food for diabetic and heart patient
- Good health mix for women during pregnancy
- v Work as an anti-oxidant
- No additional preservatives added
- No artificial flavor or color added
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Select Seed Variety No Color No
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review