- Ficus racemosa Linn. (Moraceae) is a popular medicinal plant in India, which has long been used in Ayurveda, the ancient system of Indian medicine, for various diseases/disorders including diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, respiratory, and urinary diseases.
- Ficus racemosa is pharmacologically studied for various activities including antidiabetic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, hepatoprotective, and antimicrobial activities.
- A wide range of phytochemical constituents have been identified and isolated from various parts of Ficus racemosa.
- A comprehensive account of its traditional uses, phytochemical constituents, and pharmacological effects is presented in view of the many recent findings of importance on this plant.
- Mix ½ teaspoon Arasa ilai powder in Milk/Honey/Water and eat morning and evening before taking food.
- Cures Uterus problem
- Cures fertility problem in women
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review