- Cypreus Rotundus Powder is used for massaging painful joints and inflammation.
- It is a very effective ingredient to get rid of intestinal worms. Cypreus Rotundus powder taken along with little bit of ginger powder and honey is a very effective treatment for intestinal worms.
- It has been proven through research to significantly reduce the blood sugar levels.
- Its decoction is used for treating diarrhea and is also proven through clinical research. To make the remedy, boil 1/2 cup of water along with a small piece of pounded Cypreus Rotundus, let it reduce, strain and have.This water also can be given for treating fevers and indigestion.
- The wound healing effect of Cypreus Rotundus also has been proven through research. The fresh paste of the root can be used for treating all kinds of wounds. It can also be applied as poultice on the breasts to increase breast milk supply.
- Cypreus Rotundus has always been used in many of the traditional bath powders because it prevents skin infections and body odor. When it is combined along with turmeric and kuppaimeni leaves, it helps to get rid of unwanted hair.
- Mix ½ teaspoon koraikilangu powder in 1 tumbler of milk and drink twice daily in the morning and evening
- It cures Knee pain and muscle pain.
- It cures indigestion in children
- Take Ginger and Koraikilangu in equal proportion and grind it into paste, add honey with the paste and eating small quantity will remove intestinal worms
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review