- Athimathuram is widely used for treating different ailments. From infections to conditions like epilepsy, a variety of ailments can be treated using the root of Mulethi plant. Leaves of the mulethi plant are known for its medicinal value in treating scalds and bad perspiration.
- Ayurveda encourages its use for treating many conditions such as leprosy, blood impurity, ulcers, alexiteric, diuretic and aphrodisiac conditions. Some of its health benefits are listed below.
- Athimathuram can help loosen the congestion in lungs and it can speed the healing of stomach ulcers.
- It cures Dry cough,Throat slaughter
- It cures Cough, Cold, Asthma, and also diseases related to Throat
- It Enriches voice,nerve disorder, Decreases Lack of libido
- Mix 5grams of Athimadhuram powder with water or honey and eat after breakfast
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review