- Jamun fruit is a fruit of an evergreen tropical tree that typically grown in throughout Southeast Asia. Scientifically named Syzygium cumini, Jamun fruit comes from the flowering plant family called Myrtaceae. (some others called it Jambolan, Jambil, Indian blackberry, and Java plum.). It is of an oval shaped with green color, turning pink to deep crimson (resembling black) when it becomes ripe. Jamun fruit varied from 1.5 centimeters to 3.5 centimeters in size. This purplish fruit has a mix of sweet and sour taste.When eaten, it will leave your tongue in purple.
- Jamuns are undoubtedly one of the best natural remedies for diabetes. But did you know even its seeds are packed with numerous health benefits? From playing a key role in the management of diabetes in a natural way to helping in detoxifying the body of harmful chemicals, Jamun seeds are loaded with healthy compounds. So before you throw away those jamun seeds after eating the fruits, read its health benefits.
- Control diabetes: Just like the fruit, jamun seeds, are also possess anti-diabetic activity. The seeds contain alkaloids chemicals which prevent the conversion of starch into sugar and hence aid in keeping your blood glucose level in control.
- Lowers blood pressure: In addition to using as a traditional medicine to reduce the debilitating impact of diabetes on the body slowly, jamun seeds also lower the blood pressure. A study says, seed extract of jamun lowered the blood pressure by 34.6% in people drinking the extract regularly.
- Detoxifies the body: The seeds of jamun are reported to be rich in flavonoids, a powerful antioxidant, that not only helps in flushing harmful free radicals from the body but also exerts a protective effect on the antioxidant enzymes.
- Treat stomach problems: Not just the immune system and pancreatic system but jamun seeds also play a key role in cleansing the digestive system and aid in the treatment of common stomach problems. The seed extract is used to treat the sores and ulcers of the intestine and genitourinary tract (which are infected by Candida albicans).
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- Eat in scaled and limited quantity
- Mix ¼ teaspoon Naval kottai powder in Water and eat morning and evening before taking food.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review