- Tinospora cordifolia is commonly one of the healing herbs called Heart-Leaved Moonseed | Indian Tinospora | Heart- Leaved Tinospora in English.
- This plant can be found growing wild on trees and shrubs and it can be easily identified with the heart shaped leaves.
- The leaves have a perfect heart shape and Tinospora can be easily grown in pots at home as herbal plant.
- All parts of this plant including the stem, roots are used in herbal medicine and the dried powder can also be used.
- Instead of fresh herb, dry herb powder can also be used.
- Vaatham, Pitham, kabam, Aamam, Naavaratchi, Neeralivu, Irummal, Sogai, Kamalai, Neersurukkam pondravaigalukku arum marunthu
- Mix ½ teaspoon powder in warm water and eat after breakfast and dinner.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review