- Its cures diseases like allergy, sinus, sneezing
- It also cures respiratory problems like Cold and Cough
- Consuming Adathoda Kasayam/Tea with honey reduces cough, cold, blood pressure, fever and tuberculosis.Adding a Cardamom when preparing the tea and drinking twice a day can cure cough, fever and blood pressure.
- Adathoda Tea/Kasayam is a good expectorant when it is prepared with Adhimadhuram (Liquorice), Thippili (Piper Longum), and Thalisa Pathiri (Abies Spectabilis). It is also good for patients suffering from Asthma and Chronic Bronchitis.
- Suffering from swelling or arthritic pain? Applying the leaves paste on the affected area gives relief.
- Drinking adathoda kasayam/tea controls dysentery.
- Consuming Melugu Patham thrice a day can cure all Kabha related diseases. (Melugu Patham – A paste prepared by heating the juice of the leaves with Thippili (Piper Longum) powder.
- Adding Kandankathiri (Solanum Surattense) root when preparing the adathoda root kasayam and drinking it with honey controls cough.
- Adathoda root tea cures urinary retention
- Soak Adathoda root, grape (Vitis Vinifera) and Kadukai (Terminalia Chebula) in water and prepare kasayam/tea. Take this kasayam with honey/sugar can controls blood pressure and asthma.
- Heating the flower of adathoda and applying over the eyes yields better results to eye related problems.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of Adathoda vasica powder in water and filter it. Drink the filtered water for morning and evening
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review