- Nilavembu is a small plant and is widely known as the king of bitter herbs. It is a natural antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic herb, which is used for the treatment of all types of fever associated with bodyache.
- Nilavembu Kudineer is widely used in Siddha medicine to combat, prevent and manage of all types of viral infections and fevers.
- As mentioned above, the herbal decoction has various medicinal properties, which include antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, etc.
- Malaria, Dengue, Chikunguniya, Typhoid, amoebiasis, Cholera and Liver swelling.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Nilavembu Powder into 200ml water and make it to boil
- Filter and drink 100ml of boiled nilavembu water
- Nilavembu (Kalmegh, Bhunimba or Indian Echinacea) – Andrographis Paniculata
- Vilamichai Ver – Plectranthus Vettiveroides
- Vetiver (Ushira or Khas) – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Chukku – Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Milagu – Kali Mirch (Black pepper) – Piper Nigrum
- Korai Kizhangu – Mustak (Nut Grass) – Cyperus Rotundus
- Santhanam – Safed Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum Album
- Peyputtal (Chichonda) – Trichosanthes Cucumerina (Snake Gourd)
- Parpadagam – Mollugo Cerviana
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review