- Nilavembu is considered invaluable for preventing and treating many infectious diseases due to its powerful immune strengthening benefits.
- Commonly known as Andrographis or King of bitters in english. In Ayurveda, it is called Kalmegh or Kalamegha.
- Most vernacular names of Andrographis come from its strong bitter taste. Meaning of Nila-Vembu is "Neem of the ground" as the plant has strong bitter taste as that of the Neem tree, defying its small size.
- It possesses several photochemical constituents with unique and interesting biological properties.
- This product offers fine-quality Nilavembu Powder, processed with special care to use the fresh and pure ingredients, while the herbs are properly cleansed and processed as per the traditional, authoritative texts or methods to retain its natural aroma, colour, taste, purity and effectiveness.
- It controls Dengue, Viral fever and Cold
- Has good Immune support, Antioxidant and blood purifier
- It cures Indigestion, Intestinal worms, thyroid
- Mix ½ teaspoon Nila vembu powder in Water and eat morning and evening before taking food.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review