- Pungam seed oil emerges as the alternative to the chemical pesticides due to its bio-degradability and botanical nature.
- It is a very good repellent for pests and has various uses other than in agriculture as medicinal (skin diseases), public health care, cosmetic and veterinary applications.
- It's organic and biodegradable.
- It's used in Agriculture as bio-pesticides.
- It's alternatives to conventional synthetic insecticide.
- It's very good repellent for pests.
- You can safely use it on your indoor and outdoor plants and trees.
- You can use it to control insects at all stages of development.
- It's safe for greenhouse use.
- It's safe to use around pets and wildlife.
- It effectively controls hundreds of insects.
- Beneficial earthworms won't be harmed.
- Protect your veggies from pests
- Traditional Medicines for thousands of years
- Traditional Medicine for treating skin disease
- Karanja twigs were used as tooth brush in ancient times
- Widely used for pesticides, insecticidal and bactericidal activity
- Used as a pesticide in agriculture
- Psoriasis and dandruff and scalp itch
- Promotes healing of wounds
- Good for pets to relieve itchy condition
- Insecticidal used in agriculture also
- It helps to cleanse skin, as well as heal damaged skin
- Karanja oil is insecticidal and anti-parasitic
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Select Seed Variety N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review