Mapilasamba redrice murukku is typically made from redrice and urad dal flour. The flours are mixed with water, salt, asafoetida and cumin seeds. The mix is kneaded into a dough, which is shaped into spiral by hand. These murruku is then deep fried in wooden cold press oil.
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- Prepared with Authentic Ingredients native to South India
- Naturally High in Dietary Fibre. It helps digest better.
- No Food Additives (e.g. Stabilizers, Acidity Regulators, Thickening Agent, None of that weird stuff)
- Gluten Free (Feel lighter, not bloated)
- No Trans Fat; No Cholesterol
- This is a Vegetarian product
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review