Groundnut burfi is a very popular sweet dish recipe among the South Indians made during festivals like Diwali, Navratri and other auspicious occasions. Groundnut burfi is very popular, addictive sweet made of groundnuts and jaggery. It is Grounded with hand & dipped in good consistency of jaggery. Finally, shaped into Burfi with hands
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- Prepared with Authentic Ingredients native to South India
- Naturally High in Dietary Fibre. It helps digest better.
- No Food Additives (e.g. Stabilizers, Acidity Regulators, Thickening Agent, None of that weird stuff)
- Gluten Free (Feel lighter, not bloated)
- No Trans Fat; No Cholesterol
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review