One of the popular and delicious south indian snacks made during festivals, which is basically a mix of various edible ingredients which contains little millet flour urad dal flour, then mixed with peanuts, curry leaves and with Plain Sev (omapodi) and Plain Sweet ball Mixture (boondi) .
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- Prepared with Authentic Ingredients native to South India
- Naturally High in Dietary Fiber. It helps digest better.
- No Food Additives (e.g. Stabilizers, Acidity Regulators, Thickening Agent, None of that weird stuff)
- Gluten Free (Feel lighter, not bloated)
- No Trans Fat; No Cholesterol
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review