Sambar is the perfect recipe that can be eaten with steamed rice or any dish from South Indian lunch and dinner. When it is served on plantain, it resembles South Indian tradition over food.
Features and Ingredients:
• It can be made by simple method.
• This mix contains all the homemade spices.
• Ingredients: Onion, tomato, chilli, toor daal, tamarind, asafoetida, gram flour, salt, garlic, curry leaves, cumin, pepper and coriander.
• It is a pure homemade product.
• It is 100% vegetarian products.
• No preservatives added.
• No added colors.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Select Seed Variety N/A Color No
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review