Dosa and idly are the most popular South Indian recipe one can think of. Usually, sambhar and chutney are used to serve along with idly and dosa. But idly powder (a coarse powder which contains spicy mixtures of spices) is the instant side dish that can be used with it. Along with using it as a condiment, you can prepare a variety of dishes with this spicy idly powder, like podi dosa, masala idli and more. You can also powder with idly batter and prepare colorful podi idly and sprinkle on dosa to make podi dosa. It is Tamilians traditional recipe and can be used with other dishes as well.
Features and Ingredients
- Gives an appealing look when served with soft, spongy and milk white idly or crispy dosa.
- Imparts aroma and a glaze appearance
- Ingredients: dried chilis, white gram, asafoetida powder, curry leaves and salt.
- It is a pure vegetarian product.
- No chemicals and preservatives added.
- You can store this powder in an air tight container for instant use.
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Color No
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review