- Peanut oil is used to lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease. It is also used to decrease appetite as an aid to weight loss. Some people use it to help prevent cancer.
- Peanut oil is sometimes applied directly to the skin for arthrits and joint pain, dry skin, eczema, scalp crusting and scaling without hairloss, and other skin disorders that cause scaling.
- Rectally, peanut oil is used in ointments and medicinal oils for treating constipation.
- Peanut oil is high in monounsaturated “good” fat, and low in saturated “bad” fat, which is believed to help prevent heart disease and lower cholesterol However, in animal studies, peanut oil has been shown to clog arteries, and this would increase the risk for heart disease.
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- 100% Unadulterated, Pure with healthy and Hygienic
- Brand new and Traditionally prepared from wood press
- It has good Protein and omega 6 content
- It has Vitamin E
- Additional Information
Select Design N/A Select Seed Variety N/A Color N/A
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review